Headlight Renew Doctor offers a self-made DIY headlight restoration product that can greatly improve a vehicle’s resale value, safety, and functionality of its headlights. With over five years experience in a new DIY headlight lens restoration field, Headlight Renew Doctor has successfully restored over 100,000 headlights.
The DIY headlight restoration kit is the only product of its kind that fixes both physical deterioration problems and improves the overall longevity of the headlight. Best of all, it’s available to both dealerships and individual customers.
Since the first restoration performance demo in front of technicians, auto shop managers, sales advisors, and others working in the auto industry, Headlight Renew Doctor has sold products to over 1,000 retailers in 42 states and 11 countries around the world.
The best deal you can purchase from Headlight Renew Doctor is our DIY 3 Car Headlight Restoration and Cleaning Kit. This DIY kit can fully renew three sets of a vehicle’s headlights, a job that’ll last at least three to five years, possibly even longer if you take care of your headlights!
What’s In the DIY Headlight Restoration Kit?
With all the items contained in the DIY 3 kit, you will be able to restore three sets of headlights in an easy four-step process. You’ll receive high quality tape, three blocks for sanding, three sheets of light sanding paper, three sheets of fine grit sanding paper, one cleaning rag, one rag for tacks, and a detailed step by step instruction explaining how to restore headlights yourself in the easiest, least stressful, affordable way possible.
Ultraviolet Protective Sealant Spray Cans are also available and can improve more headlights by spraying on a coat of UV Sealant that air-dries an entire headlight in three to five minutes. You can add one bottle of either 4.5 ounces or 15 ounces for continued use as well. The 15-ounce bottle, commonly used in small detail shops, can actually renew between 30 and 35 headlights.
What Causes Headlight Issues?
According to the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute, a new study shows that approximately 2,300 pedestrians are killed in the U.S. every year because of poor visibility at night due to defunct or dirty headlights.
Car accidents themselves happen much more often at night as well. Even though there is 60% less vehicle traffic on the roads at night, 40% of all fatalities resulting from accidents occur at night. It’s not the darkness that’s the problem, though — it’s the faulty lights.
Faulty headlights are not something to ignore or get fixed once it’s convenient for you. You should get your headlights fully restored as soon as possible after you notice any problems. Headlight issues are caused by many reasons:
- Plastic Headlamps — If your headlight beams are not properly illuminating the roads at night, you should immediately take a look at your headlights. The plastic headlamps might be dirty or foggy; they might be improperly installed or shifted in the wrong direction; or there might be even more physical damage. You can remove the covers and clean them out (thoroughly) to get rid of the dirt and fog. That being said, you might need to completely restore them with the DIY kit if any more damage is present.
- High Heat Bulbs — If your vehicle’s heat bulbs are much too hot, they not only run the risk of completely burning out — leaving you on the road without any lighting — but they can also damage the interior of the headlight casing. The proactive step in this situation is to have a professional inspect the healthy bulbs inside your headlights. If you notice any damage to your headlights as a result, it might be too late to fully prevent further damage. Use the DIY headlight restoration kit to fully restore it. Loose bulbs, corroded bulb sockets, or even faulty bulbs can result in bulb issues, which then leads to headlight damage.
- Overuse — The DIY Headlight Restoration Kit works great on any vehicle, but it works best on cars that are at least a year or two old. If you just bought a new car, you probably won’t have to worry about the headlights for a little bit, but if you’ve been driving the car for a while, even if you take great care of your vehicle, you will start to see some headlight damage over time. As soon as you notice the damage, it’s time to get to restoring.
- Regular Outside Parking — If you live in a house without a garage or an apartment with on street parking, even if you take great care of your car, your headlights will not be as strong as they might otherwise be if you parked inside. This isn’t much of a problem as long as you focus on your headlight lens restoration when necessary.
Benefits of Using DIY Headlight Restoration
Aside from improving your chance of staying alive out on the roads, there are a few other benefits of having clean and strong headlights.
- Safety for Everyone — Actually being able to see at night while you’re driving isn’t only an ability you need — other drivers, pedestrians, and animals need you to be able to see as well. If an unlucky driver is heading down the road with two faulty headlights, they’ll be able to see your bright, fully functioning lights almost as easily as you’ll be able to see everything else on the road.
- Improve Your Vehicle’s Appearance — Improving your vehicle’s aethetic appearance is obviously less important than saving lives out on the road, but it still matters. You should take pride in your vehicle and that means making sure every inch of it, especially the headlights, look as good as new. If your windshield was foggy, dirty, and dysfunctional, you would absolutely get it fixed right away, right? It’s time to do the same with your headlights.
- Save Money — Another great benefit of using the DIY headlight restoration kit is NOT having to spend a significant amount of money at the dealership or an auto repair shop. Rather than dropping that kind of cash, why not take care of your headlight’s restoration yourself? All you have to do is contact Headlight Renew Doctor for your DIY kit and you’re off.
With the DIY headlight restoration kit, you’ll be able to completely restore your headlights within 15 minutes and it’ll last you a few years — you can’t beat that. You can find Headlight Renew Doctor’s products here, in retail shops around the U.S., and on Amazon.com.
Try our products for 30 days and if you don’t like it, return the unused product for a 100% money back guarantee.
Enjoy and drive safe!